I'm sorry - my earlier question was incomplete!
I have two questions about readying SPM files for running SVMs in R or Python:

1) Is there a way to easily extract (into a .txt file or otherwise) the betas from every voxel in a specified contrast? For example, if I have 100 participants and am interested in looking at a specific contrast for each participant, I would like to create a text file with each row corresponding to the participant and each column corresponding to a voxel value. Is this possible in SPM?

2) Is there a coordinate file with the MNI X, Y and Z for each voxel?

Thank you!