To whom it may concerns,

I'm using SPM to analyse effective connectivity with EEG, when I try to look at the ERP, by clicking on the EEG tab,
exactly as mentioned here "and press the “scalp” radio button. Now hold the Shift button down on the keyboard whilst
selecting trial 2 with the left mouse button in the upper right corner of the graphics window.
This will overlay responses to standard and rare trials on the same figure axes"

when I reach to this point
"Now press the “plus” icon"  at the top of this graphics window I get the following messages on matlab and the SPM get jammed

using same data that available in the SPM tutorial when I try to e
Warning: Consider migrating to the new uitable component.
> In spm_eeg_review_switchDisplay>my_uitable (line 761)
  In spm_eeg_review_switchDisplay>DataInfo (line 726)
  In spm_eeg_review_switchDisplay (line 23)
  In spm_eeg_review_callbacks (line 150)
  In spm_eeg_review (line 101)
  In spm (line 1063)

any advice regard it