Dear Sir,

I know there are approaches in Freesurfer for hippocampus subfield segmentation , but Freesurfer analysis takes a lot of time to process the imaging data that i have , Currently i have more than 50 subjects .

Could you please send me the subfield atlas that you have implemented if you have some documentation concerning details and nomenclature of different hippocampus subfields, i would be really glad.

Thanks
VAsudev