Dear Vladimir

I have a problem where the EEG event structure appears to be corrupted after epoching a continuous EEG file.  After epoching the event structure becomes corrupted where some events are duplicated and some individual event structures contain multiple events.

I’m using the latest version of SPM and the event structure for the initial continuous file and trial definition used for spm_eeg_epochs looks fine so not sure what is causing this. I can provide both event structures and the ‘S’ structure used for epoching via email if that will help identify the issue but any advice much appreciated.

Cheers
            -Bill