Dear Vasudev,

<begin copy from my last mail>
Please also check the information about the cobra atlas in
../toolbox/cat12/templates_1.50mm/cobra.txt. These are the merged
regions:
CA1/CA2/CA3/stratum radiatum/subiculum/stratum lacunosum/stratum
moleculare
CA4/dentate gyrus

In order to enable ROI analysis for cobra atlas comment out the resp.
line for the cobra atlas in the cat_defaults.m file.
< end copy from my last mail>

The cobra atlas is provided with CAT12. Please also read the html-help
about this topic.

Best,

Christian

On 3 Feb 2017, at 13:04, Dev vasu wrote:

> [...]
> you have some documentation concerning details and nomenclature of
> different hippocampus subfields, i would be really glad.
>

> Thanks
> VAsudev
>
> On 3 February 2017 at 12:17, Christian Gaser
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Vasudev,
>>
>> maybe I am wrong, but this hippocampal subfield atlas is defined only
>> in
>> 3D images and not surfaces. The figure on the website shows the
>> extracted
>> surface of the isolated hippocampi, but there exist no surface atlas
>> for
>> that as far as I know.
>>
>> Anyway, if your are interested in analyzing hippocampal subfields
>> this is
>> possible in CAT12 but only for 3D and not surfaces. I have
>> implemented the
>> same subfield atlas but have merged some regions because for 1mm
>> isotropic
>> spatial resolution some subregions are simply too small to be
>> reliable (the
>> original atlas is 0.3mm^3).
>>
>> Please also check the information about the cobra atlas in
>> ../toolbox/cat12/templates_1.50mm/cobra.txt. These are the merged
>> regions:
>> CA1/CA2/CA3/stratum radiatum/subiculum/stratum lacunosum/stratum
>> moleculare
>> CA4/dentate gyrus
>>
>> In order to enable ROI analysis for cobra atlas comment out the resp.
>> line
>> for the cobra atlas in the cat_defaults.m file. Please keep in mind
>> that
>> this atlas implementation is not yet validated and there exists more
>> sophisticated approaches (e.g. Freesurfer).
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Christian
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Christian Gaser, Ph.D.
>> Professor of Computational Neuroscience/Neuroimaging
>> Biomagnetic Center
>> Structural Brain Mapping Group
>> Department of Neurology
>> Jena University Hospital
>> Am Klinikum 1, D-07747 Jena, Germany
>> Tel: ++49-3641-9325778 <+49%203641%209325778> Fax: ++49-3641-9325772
>> <+49%203641%209325772>
>> e-mail: [log in to unmask]
>> http://www.neuro.uni-jena.de
>>
>> On 3 Feb 2017, at 11:39, Dev vasu wrote:
>>
>> Dear  Sir,
>>
>> I have surface based segmentation of hippocampus sub fields
>> http://cobralab.ca/atlases/Hippocampus-subfields/   and i would like
>> incorporate them in my SBM analysis using each sub field as ROI ,
>> Could you
>> please let me know if its possible through CAT 12  ?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Vasudev
>>
>> On 3 February 2017 at 09:40, Christian Gaser
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Vasudev,
>>>
>>> CAT12 is using two different surface atlases that are provided by
>>> Desikan-Killiany (DK40) Atlas (2006)