FYI, this note from Duquesne University Press announcing their closure:

 Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Duquesne University Press
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 21:12:41 +0000
From: Duquesne University Press <[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear authors, editors, contributors, readers, and other friends of the Press:

As some of you have heard “through the grapevine,” so to speak, the
University has decided to close the Duquesne University Press later
this year. Though we do not have a firm date, given the various
commitments that must be honored and arrangements that must be made,
we will be operating through at least the end of May.

I realize this raises important questions for most of you. Since this
is a new and unplanned development, I may not yet have answers for
many of them, but as we work through the various issues that must be
considered, I will certainly keep you informed.

I will follow up shortly with more information. In the meantime,
please know how grateful we are for your support, your expertise, and
all your excellent work over the years.

With all good wishes,

Susan Wadsworth-Booth, Director

Duquesne University Press