Dear colleagues,

The Graduate School of Social Sciences at the University of Amsterdam invites you to study sexuality in one of the most beautiful and progressive cities in Europe! Improve your professional and academic career and get to know students, researchers and young professionals from a range of various social and cultural backgrounds! We offer a rewarding and challenging learning experience on the topic of sexuality for summer 2017:

·         Introduction to Sexuality Studies (18 June – 6 July 2017) for undergraduates

·         Summer Institute on Sexuality, Culture and Society (10 July – 3 August 2017) for graduates and professionals

How does modern society define and reinforce the concepts of sexuality and gender? And how do these concepts impact our relationships within society? These and many other questions will be answered by our faculty lecturers and prominent guest lecturers, giving the participants high-powered academics and an elite merit for their CV. The programme is an exceptional networking opportunity for sharing experiences, works in progress, research plans and diverse perspectives.

Tuition includes all excursions, online readers, lunches on class days, access to the university’s libraries and computer facilities. The tuition does not include travel to and from Amsterdam nor housing.

Feel free to share this information with anyone who might be interested and help us spread the message.

For further information or to apply online please visit the website www.gsss.uva.nl/summer-winter/summer/. Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [log in to unmask].

Regards,

Summer Programmes Office

Summer Programmes Office | Graduate School of Social Sciences | University of Amsterdam
Our address:  REC-B 8.10 | Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 1018 WV Amsterdam|
T+31 20 525 3776 | http://gsss.uva.nl/summer-winter/summer/ | Office open: mon | tue | wed | thu