Dear all

Do you know if anyone has done something like the above, and if so, where I can find it? Also if you have any views (personal or institutional) on the benefits of anonymous, as opposed to personalised, marking (or otherwise) then do please let me know off piste. Happy as ever to collate and circulate an anonymised set of responses.

Many thanks and all best

Alison

Dr Alison James

Acting Director Academic Quality and Development and Head of Learning and Teaching

University of Winchester

National Teaching Fellow 2014

Principal Fellow Higher Education Academy

http://www.engagingimagination.com

https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/innovating-creative-arts-lego

http://iedp.com/articles/developing-leaders-magazine-issue-19/

University of Winchester

University of Winchester, a private charitable company limited by
guarantee in England and Wales number 5969256.
Registered Office: Sparkford Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO22
4NR