Dear Peter

This one https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Freshman-Year-Professor-Becoming/dp/0801443970 ?

Chris

Dr Chris Willmott

Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) and National Teaching Fellow

Department of Molecular & Cell Biology

University of Leicester

LE1 7RH

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 0116 229 7046

Blogs: www.bioethicsbytes.wordpress.com, www.lefthandedbiochemist.wordpress.com, www.biosciencecareers.wordpress.com and www.biologyonthebox.wordpress.com

Twitter: @cjrw

Biological Determinism, Free Will and Moral Responsibility: Insights from Genetics and Neuroscience (ISBN: 978-3319303895, published April 2016) Where Science and Ethics Meet: Dilemmas at the Frontiers of Medicine and Biology (ISBN: 978-1440851346, published June 2016)