Dear Paddy,

This is a beauty, and I would very much like a high definition copy for the Kipling Society Library, with permission to print out a hard copy, please.

Clearly, there is more to the picture, unless your direction to the Kiplings, 'comfortably seated to the right of the front row' means that my eyes are further along the path to perdition than I thought.

Your summary of other faces present is very useful, and I am sure that one of our experts will be able to help.

All good wishes,

John

John Walker
Honorary Librarian,