Dear All,

The Kipling Society is a member of the Alliance of Literary Societies.

Apologies for cross-posting.

John
Subject : ALS Spring 2017 Newsletter

This message is being sent to the representatives of societies/organisations affiliated to the Alliance of Literary Societies.

Please find attached the Spring 2017 newsletter of the ALS.  In addition to society news and events, it includes the programme for this year’s AGM in Edinburgh, co-hosted by the Siegfried Sassoon Fellowship and the Wilfred Owen Association, over the weekend of 2-4 June.  The AGM itself will take place at the former Craiglockhart Hospital at Napier University.  The registration form can be found at the end of the newsletter, and we encourage you to book as early as possible.

Please be sure to circulate this newsletter to your membership and to encourage them to attend the AGM weekend.  All members of societies are welcome to attend, though only one person is permitted to vote during the AGM.

We hope to see you in Edinburgh in early June!

Marty Ross Smith

Secretary, ALS