Dear All,
Where is Kipling's prominent cleft chin; and his trousers are rather strange - leather chaps with a single white glove resting on his right knee? Bambridge is certainly wearing plus fours. Nevertheless, I believe that the four are Carrie, Elsie, Rudyard and Bambridge. Depending on the light photographs can play tricks. In some of the photographs in which I think I look particularly good, friends don't believe it is me!
 Sharad Keskar

Sent from my iPad