Loes,

Out of curiosity, why a 40.0 tonne limit on the Lang-Lkw?  Is that a bridge
design restriction?

Also can you confirm the configuration (again for my curiosity).  From what
I've seen on line it would appear to be a semi-trailer towing what we call
a pig trailer (axle group at the centre of the load carrying area) with a
drawbar connection.  Is that correct?

Regards,

Ian Mond
Senior Policy Officer