Dear Mandy,

Happy as well to help with the info and listings of systems on HELibTech.

There is a “Research systems” page http://helibtech.com/Research+Systems and also a listing for all HEIs of what IR and also their “Research Management Systems(s) inc CRIS & Research Data Management (RDM)” http://helibtech.com/HE+Systems+Review If it was helpful that could be split into different columns.

All HELibTech content (not links to external resources) is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/  ) to facilitate easy re-use and remix. I.e.---

“Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material

for any purpose, even commercially”

The tables can be easily exported in Excel for example

Very bets

Ken

Ken Chad Consulting Ltd Tel: +44(0)7788727845  http://www.kenchadconsulting.com Twitter: @kenchad Skype: kenchadconsulting