Please respond to this survey seeking case studies of projects using Open Data or open research outputs for commercial use, public good, and private projects – see below. Many thanks.

Pauline

Pauline Ward, Research Data Service Assistant

tel: 0131 651 5277

From: SIMPSON Morna
Sent: 17 February 2017 13:01
To: WARD Pauline <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Appeal for case studies of projects using Open Data or open research outputs for commercial use, public good, and private projects.

Hi Pauline,

Great to meet with you today [..] we were wondering if you were able to pass our survey around anyone you think may be interested or have access to the right people?

https://edinburgh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/appeal-for-case-studies-of-projects-using-open-access-rese

More information about our project is on this post in Open.Ed here: http://open.ed.ac.uk/case-studies-appeal/

The survey was created so that anyone can pass the info around their network more easily. The aim is to gather case-studies of businesses of all sizes, including startups and spin outs, and people who have used open research outputs for personal projects or for public good.

Please do pass the survey link on with the webpage link and the attachment blurb. Sometimes people find it easier with attachments that they can print off and take with them.

The project timeline is very short - so we have only given this 2 weeks!

Thank you in advance.

Morna/