Research Systems of all types have started to be  tracked on Higher
Education Library Technology (HELibTech). http://helibtech.com/

There is an overview page http://helibtech.com/Research+Systems and the
research systems in use  in UK HE  are now included  (alongside other
systems) on the "who uses what systems" page
http://helibtech.com/HE+Systems+Review

These are just starter pages so do feel free to edit them. HELibTech is a
free community resource that is open to all. *Anyone* can create, edit and
update the information. You simply need to 'join'. Please feel free to do
so.  Contributions to helibtech.com are licensed under a
<http://www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0> Creative Commons
Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License so the information is open and  can be
re-used

The listing is not fully up to date (I'm sure some Converis customers have
been missed). It currently includes the following systems:

Converis (Thompson)

Elements (Symplectic)

Pure (Elsevier)

PhD Manager (Haplo)

While these system aren't necessarily *library* systems per se, librarians
are increasing involved with them and interest was expressed in listing such
systems. I

I hope this information is useful.......

Ken

Ken Chad Consulting Ltd Tel: +44(0)7788727845
<http://www.kenchadconsuting.com/> http://www.kenchadconsulting.com Twitter:
@kenchad Skype: kenchadconsulting