Hi Claire

Here is a pretty good place tbh.  The other relevant JISC lists work quite well too in that regard.

There is also a widely viewed facility on the IRMS website.  I have asked that someone who understands the technicalities of using that service better than I mails you direct.

There may also be other HE places that are good to advertise.  Again, I have asked someone who knows a bit more than I about the HE Sector to contact you direct.

Good luck recruiting!

Meic

Meic Pierce Owen

IRMS Immediate Past Chair