From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Catherine Bateman-Steel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 20 February 2017 23:40:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Meta-narrative review

Hi Majorie,
I am also doing a MNR as the first stage of my PhD on gender equity and maternal mortality. I also tried to find good examples of published studies and found only a few that really seemed to be MNR and use the 'tradition' as the unit of analysis. I'm happy to share those I found and would be interested to see if you found any others. I'd also be happy to link up off the listserve to discuss MNR methods as I have found it quite hard to keep focused and define my methods.
All the best
Catherine

Public Health Physician and PhD student, Sydney, Australia

Sent from my iPad