From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Denny Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2017 8:03:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Retrospective realist evaluation of pragmatic, multiple component, community based intervention

Hi Gill

Thanks for your response on this, which is very timely, as I’m just in the process of reporting on a study where we developed the mid-range theory retrospectively.

You mentioned you have undertaken other studies where you have done this.

Could you point me towards any published examples? I’d be interested to see how you explained your rationale and approach to undertaking the studies.

Many thanks

Denny