Hello,

Thank you Gemma for posting this here and on Facebook.

I have only found:

Agres, et al. 2017. /Harmonic Structure Predicts the Enjoyment of
Uplifting Trance Music. /
Peres, et al. 2012. /Neuroimaging during trance state: a contribution to
the study of dissociation/.

Does anyone have digital copies of the others?

Many thanks!

Krisztián Hofstädter | tEdör | http://tedor.info