Dear colleagues,

My name is Shatel Francis and I am a doctoral candidate at Mercer University in the Counselor Education and Supervision program.  I am writing to you to request your participation in my dissertation research. Under the direction of Dr. Suneetha Manyam, I am conducting research intended to examine the relationship between various personality types of licensed counselors and vicarious growth.

Eligibility for the survey is limited to individuals 18 years or older.  Additionally, respondents must be a fully licensed or associate licensed professional counselor or mental health counselor who has practiced in the field for a minimum of one (1) year with trauma populations.  The survey is brief and will only take about 25 minutes to complete. Please click the link below to go to the survey Web site (or copy and paste the link into your Internet browser) to begin the survey.

https://merceruniversity.co1. qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ 3PG3tTvc6oQOel7

Your participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept confidential. No personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses to any reports of these data. There are no anticipated risks to your participation and you may decline to answer any or all questions.  Additionally, you may terminate your involvement at any time if you choose.  Information collected through participation in this study will be used to fulfill educational requirements and may be published in a professional journal or presented at a professional conference.

If you have any questions about the study please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] edu or Dr. Suneetha Manyam at [log in to unmask] Mercer University’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) reviewed study #H1612349 and approved it on [11-Jan-2017].

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.

Shatel M. Francis, ABD
Mercer University, Ph.D. Candidate
Nova Southeastern University, MS '10

E-mail:  [log in to unmask] edu