*Science Communications Manager, permanent, c£34k. Deadline 26 February*

Are you a passionate and creative communicator, with excellent copywriting
skills, who can help deliver CRUK’s research vision?

With ever-increasing ambition, we need a confident and creative Science
Communications Manager to deliver creative and engaging stories about our
research and its impact to a high-value donor audience, with a strong focus
on written communications.

If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force against cancer
and enjoy a superb career with us:
https://cancer-research-uk-jobs.tal.net/vx/appcentre-External/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/6239-Science-Communications-Manager/en-GB

I'm happy to be contacted about the role if you would like more
information.

Best wishes
Anne

*Dr Anne Helme*

Senior Research Information Manager

Strategy and Research Funding

Cancer Research UK

Tel | 020 3469  5442

Twitter |  AnneHelme <https://twitter.com/AnneHelme>

Angel Building | 407 St John Street | London | EC1V 4AD
Web <http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/cancerresearchuk> | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/CR_UK>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)