I would be interested to hear people’s top tips on writing a science-themed blog for a non-scientific audience.

I will be working with scientists and journalists in Kuala Lumpur next month so any insight into the media / science landscape, suggestions for contacts, places to visit in the evenings etc would be welcome.

Sally Stevens | Marketing & Communications Manager, Institute for Environmental Analytics

Please note: I do not generally work on Fridays.

Follow the IEA on Twitter @env_analytics  and on LinkedIn The Institute for Environmental Analytics (IEA)

Philip Lyle Building, University of Reading, Whiteknights Campus, Reading RG6 6BX

T: +44(0)118 378 6821  E: [log in to unmask] W: www.the-iea.org

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)