Dear All,
The deadline for submission of articles for Issue 5 of ITERATIONS: Design Research and Practice Review is Friday 10th March.
http://iterations.ie/call-for-articles/#

ITERATIONS Design Research and Practice Review is currently seeking submissions for Issue 5, the review is especially keen to publish articles on:

  *   Emerging/ Non-traditional design disciplines
  *   Inter-disciplinary Design
  *   Experimental/ Speculative Design
We are particularly interested in articles and papers which reflect on the changing landscape of design and the cross-over with non-traditional design disciplines. Interviews with design leaders and reviews of design work will also be considered.
Research articles, action research and position papers will also be considered as per previous issues. The review is an open platform for practicing designers and design researchers alike and strives to publish a reflection of contemporary issues in Design Practice and Research.
Submissions may include:
1. Research articles for peer review (6-8 pages: 6 page article requires 3000-3300 words, 8 page article requires 4000-4500)
2. Reflections on practice focused on design projects or process (Use full paper and commentary articles as a guide to wordcount)
3. Single page A4 Portrait - Practice, creative work, infographics, visual essay, illustration, etc.
4. Commentary, Opinion, Position articles (up to 1500 words)
5. Interviews (up to 1500 words)

Please let me know if you have any questions and we look forward to receiving your articles.

Muireann

Muireann McMahon I PhD, MSc., BDes.
Course Director, Lecturer I Product Design + Technology
Researcher I Design Factors
School of Design
FG021 University of Limerick.
Ireland

tel I +353 (0) 61 213580

[DRS2018EmailSignature]
www.drs2018limerick.org

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.