Dear Nicola, Erik, Mauricio and others,
I had a post ready to go acknowledging that the first school engulfed the two others. Not because they wanted to engulf them but simply because they tried (earlier) to provide a honest definition for design, not exclusive. I’m all in favor of exclusivity as you might have well guess, but I’m not an ostrich (regrettably when it comes to running).
Mauricio, quite cunningly suggested that an early school might have already exist : the one that deduct what design is from the work of renown designers.
Let’s see.
Best regards,
Eduardo