Hello All,

New to this forum, by far the most in tune with my research.

I wanted to possibly add a thought, I was introduced to the idea that the role of an artist is becoming extinct, not because there is no room for artists to exist but by the notion that they are becoming designers. in the sense that multiple interpretations are not encouraged.

In context to this forum thread, I was curious to see whether the same applies in some abstract way where , 'all design is political (or politically influenced) and all politics / policies are designed.’ suggesting that the role of both are seemingly synonymous.

Any thoughts?

Kind Regards

Christopher Lutterodt - Quarcoo

Website -  www.cl-q.com <http://www.cl-q.com/>