¡Hola Juan!

   At the moment, I am exploring a possible reinterpretation of the
three modes, operations, and rhetorical figures for UX/UI design,
inspired in the work of Hanno Ehses. My aim is "delightful
interactions" rather than behavioral change though.

  A result of this work is a first pass of an adaptation of the
Rhetorical Handbook for Graphic Designers by Ehses & Lupton:
  * http://tzec.com/files/rhetorical-handbook-ux-design.pdf
  * http://www.slideshare.net/Tzec/exploration-of-rhetorical-appeals-operations-and-figures-in-uiux-design

   I have also explored the notion of enthymeme in software and the
connection between rhetoric and interface/interaction criticism. You
can find links to the papers and presentations here:
  * http://tzec.com/research.html

   I think you may be interested in the work of Prof. Oinas-Kukkonen
     * https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=CBDr26wAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra
   and the people involved in Persuasive Technology:
     * http://persuasivetechnology.eu/

   They have been working on diverse aspects of persuasive technology
design, including the applicability of rhetoric in that context. You
can find the proceedings available through Springer Link:
    * http://link.springer.com/search?query=persuasive+technology

   Feel free to send me an email to omarsosa [at] indiana.edu if you
want to discuss design-rhetoric ideas.

 ¡Saludos!

Omar Sosa-Tzec
Associate Instructor
HCI Researcher and Designer
Indiana University Bloomington
http://tzec.com

PS. Hi to Veronika, Barbara, and Per. I look forward to reading more
of your work on design rhetoric.