Karen

Interesting as we were discussing this last week at the study day with the audiologist.

He recommended their site.

He also thinks people quite often get some form of tinnitus as a starting point in hearing loss so that's worth knowing as well.

Thanks your a wealth of useful information.

BW

Dawn

Sent from my iPhone