We are looking at how we deal with the DVLA's guidance about the notification of any relevant condition to the DVLA by doctors and health professionals. This states that they must notify the DVLA when fitness to drive requires notification but an individual cannot or will not notify the DVLA themselves. Taking into account confidentiality and potential conflicts with other interested parties e.g. employers, has anyone developed a policy or template letter to notify the DVLA or the individual's GP and if so would you mind sharing?

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: