Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the International Workshop on Charge Impurities in Cold Atomic and Molecular Systems, which will be hosted by ITAMP in Cambridge, MA from July 19th to 21st, 2017.

The workshop will bring together experts in the field of quantum hybrid ion-neutral systems with controllable properties. This workshop will initiate a dialog about recent advances in many-body simulations with ultracold atomic and molecular gases coupled to one or more ions, novel species independent techniques of cooling and trapping, and chemical reactivity at the ultra-cold single-to-few ion limit. We will also discuss advances in the closely-related hybrid many-body system, namely, that of one or more Rydberg atoms embedded in a gas of ultra-cold atoms.

The conference web page and registration is now available at

https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/itamp/ChargeImpuritiesinColdAtomicandMolecularSystems.html

Participation of young researchers is strongly encouraged.

Please send a 1-page abstract for the program booklet by June 19. The abstract should be sent as a word (.doc) file or as a .pdf file via e-mail to [log in to unmask]

We hope that you will be able to join us and look forward to meet you at ITAMP in July 2017.

Best regards,

The organizers Svetlana Kotochigova & Tommaso Calarco

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html