Hello All

A quick reminder of this rapid call for papers on the Women’s March and Trump -

https://ipedjournal.com/2017/01/26/call-for-rapid-responses-to-trump-and-womens-march/

We welcome submissions in a range of languages and formats and we’d be delighted with photo essays, creative pieces, personal reflections as well as more standard academic pieces. We hope this is an opportunity to challenge the dominant academic publishing formats as well as challenging Trump!

Please get in touch with any questions and share with your networks.

Kate ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical, social and life sciences.

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system.