From: Media, Communications and Cultural Studies Association (MeCCSA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hassan Amjad Ansari
Sent: 27 February 2017 08:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IJCC-Call for papers

Dear list member,

As Managing Editor of the International Journal of Crisis Communication<http://www.lifescienceglobal.com/independent-journals/international-journal-of-crisis-communication>, I would like to inform you that we are receiving papers for the Inaugural issue (First issue) of International Journal of Crisis Communication due in June-17. The dead line for the submission of full manuscript is 20th May-2017.

About the Journal:

Communication is the activity of assembling, analyzing, creating, and presenting news and information. In modern era of technology the emergence of new tools and practices, yielding both a flurry of new ways to produce information and a redefinition of the place of professional communication in this new information system, are the root causes behind the crisis communication.

The Mission of International Journal of crisis communication is to integrate knowledge and principles of journalists working in environment of crisis. Our goal is to share experiences and views of professional journalists so that the upcoming and inexperienced journalists could work accordingly. We welcomes original research papers, reviews and evaluation, expert opinions, case studies and short notes of scientific excellence related to aforementioned field. Please refer to Guidelines for Authors<http://www.lifescienceglobal.com/publish-with-us/guidelines-for-authors> for detailed information about submitting your paper. If you feel that one of your colleagues will be interested in submitting a paper to the journal then please feel free to forward this invitation to him/her.

You are requested to kindly send your abstract, once received we will appoint two independent referees for blind peer review in advance. You are further requested to let us know the tentative date of submission of complete manuscript and this information we would pass on to the appointed referees.

Looking forward for your cooperation and positive response. I hope you will encourage the efforts being put together for this unique journal.

Sincerely,

Rehan Hasan

Managing Editor

If you wish not to receive any such communication in future. Please click REMOVE<http://lsciglobal.com/index.php?subid=291654&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=user&task=out&mailid=53&key=CXEyjCqxoFSBRZ> to get your email address removed from publishers list of authors, editors and readers. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

MeCCSA recommends that the list be used only for posting of information (for example about events, publications, conferences, lectures) of interest to members or to promote discussion of current issues of wide general interest in the field. Posts to the MeCCSA mailing list are public, indexed by Google, and can be accessed from the JISCMail website (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/meccsa.html).

Any messages posted to the list are subject to the JISCMail acceptable use policy, which states that users should avoid “engaging in unreasonable behaviour, or disrupting the general flow of discussion on a list.”

For further information, please visit: http://www.meccsa.org.uk/