Hey all

Has anyone pondered how US museums are positioned in terms of tech / capability / knowledge when compared to their UK or EU counterparts?

Lots of the traffic on the MCN list seems very technically / strategically advanced and I’m wondering if this is an actual thing or just a “types of people who happen to be on / respond to things on the list” thing?

I think I’d also (correct me if I’m wrong!) suggest that MCN seems on the whole a bit more marketing focused, whereas what really gets the MCG list excited is metadata.

Did someone do some keyword analysis on the MCG list at some stage? I have it in my head that they did.

Anyway. Interesting to consider.

tt

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency
http://thirty8.co.uk

** NEW: http://wpformuseums.com for people using WordPress in museums **
** Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk **

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg