Hi Rob,

Membership was one of the key functionality areas for us in the report, so with Eventbrite I think I'm right in saying there are two options:

1) Creating a gated area on your own site for members, behind which you use the Eventbrite API or ticket widgets - sites like The Guardian use Eventbrite in this way for members and it effectively prevents non-members seeing or accessing the event; or

2) Using membership numbers as promo codes for events to create member discounts and/or track access. It's now possible to use discount codes across multiple events, so this minimises some of work, although this would obviously involve maintaining a database of membership codes on Eventbrite.

Hope this helps!

thanks
Simon

--
Simon Cronshaw
Managing Partner & Co-Founder

www.remixsummits.com

REMIX Global Summit on Culture, Technology & Entrepreneurship. Follow us and photos at Facebook.com/remixsummit

Join the conversation @remixsummit, #REMIXNYC, #REMIXLDN and #REMIXSYD

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg