From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yan Hua
Sent: 28 February 2017 19:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A speaking examiner for Chinese is needed

Dear colleagues,

Sedbergh School needs help from a speaking examiner for Chinese (6 x Cantonese & 2 x Mandarin). If you can help, or if you know anyone who might be available to help, please contact Andy Loughe, Head of MFL at Sedbergh, directly via his email:

Sedbergh would pay travel expenses + £30 per hour examining and can also offer overnight accommodation if necessary.

Best regards,

YAN Hua

发自我的 iPad