Fantastic resource. Suitable for any year group.

Many thanks Philippa.

Liqun

--
Liqun Dai
Confucius Classroom Manager

--
* * * Think about the environment - Do you really need to print this email?

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may  contain
confidential or sensitive information.  The contents are not to be
disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised recipients are
requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors
in transmission.  Any views expressed in this message are solely the views
of the individual and do not represent the views of Archbishop Sentamu
Academy.  Nothing in this
message should be construed as creating a contract.

Archbishop Sentamu Academy owns the email infrastructure, including the
contents.

Archbishop Sentamu Academy is committed to sustainability, please reflect
before printing this email.