Hi Teresa,

We had 3 students last year who had pre-U Mandarin with two a-levels. One went to Warwick to study philosophy, one to Edinburgh to study Chinese, one to Durham to study economics. Our students study only 3 subjects for the most part in Year 13, and this year again students have received offers, including from Oxford.  Generally D3 seems to be asked for, (along with A grades for A-level). They write their grades in normal Pre-U form.

Liz

City of London School for Girls