From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Szu Wang
Sent: 21 February 2017 16:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CIE IGCSE textbook

Dear colleagues,

I hope you all had a good half term break.

September this year, my school will be changing from Edexcel GCSE to CIE IGCSE. It will be much appreciated if anyone could kindly recommend textbooks for the CIE IGCES course.

Best wishes,

Szu

Hodder & Stoughton Limited, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.  A member of Hachette UK Group, registered in England and Wales under company no. 651692

Click here for company information www.hodder.co.uk or here https://www.hodder.co.uk/information/email%20disclaimer.page for our email disclaimer page.