*apologies for cross-posting*

Breaking news - parallel bookings are now open!

The LILAC committee are pleased to announce that all delegates with places booked can now login to their accounts and sign up to parallel sessions. Bookings will be open until 10th March - book early to avoid disappointment!

The draft programme is available and can be downloaded from our website. Our keynote abstracts are also now available online;

Early bird discount ends 10th February

If you've not booked your place yet there is still time (just) to book a place at LILAC at our early bird rate. Please note that although bookings remain open until 10th March, the early bird price ends in just 2 days’ time - 10th February 2017. Find out more and book your place now.

LILAC Awards 2017

Have you submitted your nominations yet? These awards honour those special people who are making a significant contribution to Information Literacy within any sector.

To find out more watch our short video, and for further information or to nominate someone you think deserves to win see more details at:

We look forward to seeing you in Swansea!

cid:image004.png@01D23130.04AB92B0

Claire Packham

Head of Library Academic Services

City, University of London

Northampton Square

London EC1V 0HB

T: +44 (0)20 7040 4057 M: +44 (0)7807 500519

www.city.ac.uk/library

cid:image003.png@01D23130.01063160

Have you received outstanding service today? Make a WOW! Award nomination at www.city.ac.uk/wow