Thank you all for your helpful responses, I have now received a copy of this.

Kind regards,

Mel Cross

Library Assistant

Aubrey Keep Library

NELFT

Portakabin next to Block 8, Goodmayes Hospital, 157 Barley Lane, Goodmayes, Ilford, Essex, IG3 8XJ

Tel:  0300 555 1200 Ext 64504

Email: [log in to unmask]

Email:  [log in to unmask]

cid:image003.jpg@01D117B6.17F98410

Best care by the best people

Resource of the Month for February: The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures

Access this vital nursing resource through the intranet link here: http://nelftintranet/departments-and-services/library-services/clinical-cpd-and-e-learning-resources#rmm

Find out about Aubrey Keep Library resources and services at http://www.nelft.nhs.uk/library.