Hello All

Our Medical Education manager is planning an away day and is looking for ideas.

I’ve done a couple of quick searches but thought the list might be a useful source.

Would anyone like to tell me about experiences of successful away days in Medical Education, OD, library teams or other corporate / non-clinical teams?

Where did you go and what did you do? Did you just do work or were there fun activities and a nice lunch? How did you measure success? Are away days regular or ad hoc? If you’re in the NHS does your trust have an away day policy?

Many thanks,

Natasha Howard BSc MA MCLIP
Library Manager

Aubrey Keep Library

NELFT

Goodmayes Hospital, Barley Lane, Ilford IG3 8XJ
Tel: 0300 555 1200 ext. 64507

Mob: 07808 364 479
Fax: 0844 931 0163
email: [log in to unmask]

Email: [log in to unmask]

Please note my working week is Monday-Thursday

Best care by the best people

Resource of the Month for February: The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures

Access this vital nursing resource through the intranet link here: http://nelftintranet/departments-and-services/library-services/clinical-cpd-and-e-learning-resources#rmm

This email and any attachments are or may be confidential and legally privileged and are sent solely for the attention of the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system: its use, disclosure or copying is unauthorised. Statements and opinions expressed in this email may not represent those of NELFT. Any representations or commitments in this email are subject to contract.

NELFT NHS Foundation Trust