First of all – many thanks to those who responded to my email earlier in the week.  I am compiling a list.

What I plan to do next is draft an email to the supplier asking them to review the support they are offering which I will send out Monday/Tuesday for review before sending it later in the week.

In the meantime if you want to think how we could use a tool to keep in touch – with a jiscmail list be a good idea maybe?

Open to any suggestions – personally to a very proficient user of social media but if you think this is the way forward willing to give it a go?!

Elizabeth Chamberlain

Systems and Research Librarian

Library

Buckinghamshire New University

Queen Alexandra Road

High Wycombe

Bucks

HP11 2JZ

Tel: 01494 603036

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @BucksLib

Clarity Openness Respect Delivery on commitments