First of all - many thanks to those who responded to my email earlier in the week.  I am compiling a list.

What I plan to do next is draft an email to the supplier asking them to review the support they are offering which I will send out Monday/Tuesday for review before sending it later in the week.

In the meantime if you want to think how we could use a tool to keep in touch - with a jiscmail list be a good idea maybe?

Open to any suggestions - personally to a very proficient user of social media but if you think this is the way forward willing to give it a go?!

Elizabeth Chamberlain
Systems and Research Librarian
Library
Buckinghamshire New University
Queen Alexandra Road
High Wycombe
Bucks
HP11 2JZ

Tel: 01494 603036
Email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @BucksLib

Clarity Openness Respect Delivery on commitments