We're looking at replacing some of our furniture and were wondering if anyone had any recommendations of good suppliers of accessible furniture please.  For instance, our height adjustable tables don't adjust high enough, and the chairs haven't lasted as well as I'd have liked. You can never tell from a catalogue how sturdy this stuff is, unfortunately.  Has anyone bought some great furniture they'd recommend please?  If so I'd be happy to collate the information and share to save us all some time and money in future!

Many thanks

Annushka

​(Apologies for cross posting)

Annushka Donin MA MCLIP

Assistant Librarian (Accessibility)

University Library, Cambridge Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2ST

Library Digitisation and Scanning Service
Accessibility Support
Map Library

023 9284 3630

Usual term time working hours are Monday-Thursday 9.15am -2.50pm (one day from home).  You are welcome to pop by but please make an appointment if you're making a special journey, as these times are liable to change for meetings, training etc.

Please note I work part-time at the university.   If you require an urgent response please email [log in to unmask] ext 3655 for scanning/ map library queries, or [log in to unmask]  ext 3240 for accessibility issues.

For general enquiries please email [log in to unmask] or call 023 9284 3228 (7777 out of hours).