Hi all,

Many thanks to those of you that replied to this message - it's much appreciated.

There looks to be some really interesting work going on in this area.

My colleague Alison Kaye, who is heading up this project, will be getting in touch with you over the next few days.

Martin

--
Martin Philip
Academic Liaison Librarian