From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lorraine Ellery
Sent: 16 February 2017 16:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] Survey: Outsourcing - Measuring the Status Quo!

Hi Vicki,

Thank you so much for your quick feedback, I have edited Q3. so that you can move to the next question without having to select a function and added hosted repositories and LMS as a sub-category under Q6. IT - Hosting/content.

If there are any other outsourced functions/services missing from the list please do let me know or select Other and the name of the function/service there.

All further feedback is welcome as it will help to improve this brief survey but also a more detailed survey I am planning on this topic.

Best wishes,

Lorraine