Dear colleagues,

IEEE and Content Online are proud to once again be supporting UKSG in 2017. This year’s Annual Conference and Exhibition will be held in Harrogate from 10-12 April 2017. We really hope you can join us; IEEE will be on stand 42 & 43 and Content Online on stand 23.

If you haven’t yet booked to be at UKSG or maybe your budget doesn’t allow, fear not! Because it’s Valentine’s Day and we would LOVE you to be there, IEEE and Content Online are sponsoring TWO delegate places at this year’s UKSG Conference and Exhibition.

ONE place will be awarded to a Librarian in the field of Science Technology and Engineering in the UK or Ireland and a SECOND place will also be awarded to an STM Librarian from the Scandinavian region.

For your chance to win one of the sponsored delegate places, just answer this very simple question:

On the ‘About Us’ page on the Content Online website http://www.contentonline.co.uk/about/ there is a dashing picture of our colleague Chris Lewis, but what colour tie is he wearing?

Submit your answer here – https://contentonlineuk.wufoo.com/forms/z10mqnn31ox8xbs/

We will draw the winners at random on Friday 10 March 2017, which is official ‘Day of Awesomeness’ http://dayofawesomeness.com

PS. If you like the avatar images on our website, visit us on booth 23 at UKSG to get your very own FREE avatar!

It would be AWESOME to see you at UKSG 2017.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

The Content Online & IEEE team.

Michael Barber
Marketing and Communications Manager, Content Online

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG