Dear all,

We currently have a vacancy for a motivated librarian to join our dedicated and friendly MML Library team, and look after our Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan and Latin American collections. Full details about the post can be found at http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/11888/.

Do please pass on these details to anyone who might be interested, and feel free to get in touch with me directly if you have any queries or would like to have an informal conversation about the role.

The closing date for applications is 28th February 2017 and interviews are expected to take place on Friday 10 March 2017.

With best wishes,

Hélène

--
Hélène Fernandes
Teaching & Learning Support Librarian / Romance Languages Librarian

Tel: +44 (0)1223 335014

http://www.mml.cam.ac.uk/library

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MML-Library-University-of-Cambridge/133201930056884
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mmllib