Hi

I've been reading these emails for a long time but it's the first time I've actually posted anything.

I've just added Creative Commons licences to all our maths resources and whilst looking into what I needed to include I discovered that not all Universities create their own maths resources.

As a result of this I thought I'd send round a link to ours in case they are useful to anybody.  They are popular with our students who often say that they're very clear and easy to understand (especially the summary sheets which try to pull together everything they need to know about a topic).  Please bear in mind that they're tailored to our students, and also that the older ones might not be as good (I think I've improved with practice :) )

Hope they're useful - and please feel free to use them if they are.

http://www.bradford.ac.uk/academic-skills/resources/maths/

Helen

Helen McHattie
Academic Skills Advisor (Maths)