Following on from thread earlier in the week, thought you might be interested in these links …

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2017/feb/23/students-what-are-your-experiences-of-websites-selling-essays

https://www.theguardian.com/education/commentisfree/2017/feb/22/degree-commodity-university-funding-students-plagiarism?CMP=fb_gu

Kind regards

Sandie

Sandie Donnelly

Learning Enhancement Manager (Academic Literacies)   Monday – Thursday

Academic Services & Retention team| Library & Student Services (LiSS)| University of Cumbria | Lancaster Campus| LA1 3JD

(01524) 590800 ext 2728